WIDE LOGISTIC s.r.l.
Cookies are strings of text, which sites visited by the User sends to its terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites the next time he/she visits it. During the navigation on a website, Users can receive on its terminal cookies sent by different websites or servers (so called “third part”), on which may reside some elements (such as maps, sounds, images etc) present on the site that he/she is visiting.
There are two fundamental macro-categories with different characteristics: “technical cookies” and “profiling cookies”.
Technical cookies are generally necessary for the correct functioning of the website and allow the navigation; without them, it is not possible for example to visualize correctly the pages or to use some services. For instance, a technical cookie is fundamental to maintain the User connected during his/her visit to the website or to store language setting and so on.
Profiling cookies aim to create profiles related to the User and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences manifested by him/her during the web navigation. Due to the particular invasiveness of those devices, the legislation in force provides that the User is properly informed about their use and expresses his/her valid consent.
Cookies used on the WIDE LOGISTIC srl web domain collect data in aggregated form; it is not possible to identify the single user, information are anonymous, therefore there is no need to receive the consent for them to be used.
Technical cookies can be:
- navigation or session cookies, which grant the normal navigation and fruition of the website (for instance, allow to purchase or access to reserved areas);
- cookie analytics, integrated to technical cookies only when directly used by the operator of the website to collect information about the number of user and how they use the website, in aggregated form;
WIDE LOGISTIC srl uses
- session and functioning cookies (technical cookies), to allow the users to navigate.
- cookie analytics (integrated to technical cookies), to gather information, in aggregated and anonymous form, about the number of users, how they use the website in order to improve it and comprehend which part are more appreciated. For this aim, we use a third part cookie, Google Analytics. This device is not of our property, for further information you can see Google’s privacy statement to the following URL:
Cookies used in this website (including cookie analytics), do not allow the gathering of personal data related to the User and they are automatically erased with the closure of the navigation browser.
Whether you prefer that Google Analytics do not uses collected data in any way you can:
- use the anonymous browsing (Do Not Track option). In order to know how to activate this option on the web search engine, select the browser used Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, etc.
- disable Google Analytics installed on the browser using extra components for the disabling.
The User chooses whether enable or disable cookies, using the browser settings following the instructions given. Disabling technical cookies leads to the impossibility for the Users to use correctly the application of the website.
In this page the CONTROLLER, WIDE LOGISTIC SRL, headquarters located in Montelupo Fiorentino (FI) Via dell’Industria n. 13 e-mail: email@example.com pec: firstname.lastname@example.org, supplies information about the websites management and processing of personal data of the Users.
This statement, disclosed in accordance with the art.13 of the European Regulation n.679/2016 of the European Parliament refers to those who interact with the website service of the Controller. It refers exclusively to this webpage.
DATA that users provide on a voluntary basis
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data on this form, such as name and surname, telephone numbers, email addresses and pec, information that the User want communicate to the Controller, leads to the processing of the provided data, necessary for fulfilling the relevant request.
Users are free to provide personal data via this form. However, should data not be provided, the relevant request cannot be fulfilled.
MODALITY of processing
Personal data are processed using informatics and automatized devices, for the period necessary to realize their aim. Afterwards, they will be destroyed. Technical data are stored in the Controller’s server. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect uses and non-authorized access to the data. Only the Controller, the Processor and their collaborators and employees process data. Data will be not transferred to third parts or other countries.
RIGHTS of the data subject
Data subject can exercises his/her rights, by addressing directly to the Data Controller (via email or pec) and the responsible referred Mr. (via email or pec).
The rights of the data subject are the following:
- To obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are
being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data;
- To obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning
him (Right of rectification);
- To obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and
the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay (Right to erasure);
- To obtain the restriction of the data processing in certain circumstances (Right of restriction of processing);
- To receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a
structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to
another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided
(Right of portability of data);
- To object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data
concerning him (Right to object);
- To receive without undue delay the communication of a personal data breach from the Data Controller;
- To withdraw his consent at any time (Condition for consent);
- To lodge a complaint to Authorities;
Montelupo Fiorentino (FI)
The Controller, WIDE LOGISTIC SRL